Friday, June 27, 2014

3D lashes? Yes please!!

Alright ladies I am sure that you are making big bucks with mascara and eye shadow let alone lip gloss.  My dear friend Stephanie Guzman is a make-up sales rep for a company for Yonique.   Stephanie also has a private Facebook page plus a make-up consultant at Yonique.  But let me tell you all, I am inspired by the 3 D mascara.  With all the pictures of mascara I am going to say,"Good bye"to Cover Girl or other mascara that you use on a daily basis.

So I am giving my friend Steph the opportunity to explain and give you make-up tips on what to do with your make-up. But please, if you would like to order from Stephanie, just inbox her your info from Yonique.

She will be the guest speaker on my blog so you and your friends can spread the word on the 3-D Lashes.

Until next time

Nicole   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment