Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just another week.


Well another week has come and gone, and we say "Hello" to August.  I often ask myself each and every summer," where does the time actually go"? 

I admit that I have a blast spending time with my kids as well as my husband, but capturing each moment and sharing these precious moments with close friends and family, that's what is important to me.  

This week, my work holds an annual VBS bible school with anyone that would like to come and participate.  We do games, snack, a story about the theme for the week/year.  This year we taught the kids that reading the bible, friends and family as well as praying to GOD helps everyone stand strong. It is offered to children from pre- school to grade 5.  Samantha is entering the 6th grade in September and she had the privilege to help me out with my little group.  

 Abby had a wonderful time playing and trying out a Popsicle.  Since she is at that wonderful age at 5 1/2 months she is chewing on everything that she puts into her mouth.  When she was done eating the Popsicle,  she got mad at my co worker because Abby wanted more.  But at least she loves to have them,  especially when her gums feel a little sore.  
This weekend our family is driving down to Mankato to the Vikings training camp and do a little swimming, bowling, maybe some autograph signing but will see what happens.  I am getting a few things together for my next blog project.  But I have to made up my mind on what to show.  Maybe 2 blogs in one.  Decisions, decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment